- Execute test plans, scenarios, scripts or procedures
- Test system modifications to prepare for implementation
- Develop testing Programmes that addresses areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, or usability.
- Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers
- Identify, analyse and document problems with Programme function, output, online screen or content
- Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes - Create or maintain databases of known test defects
- Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates
Is this you?
- Selenium, Rest Assurance, Cucumber, etc (any similar)
- Java from a frontend perspective
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and manage one time
- Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models
- Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering or relevant field required