- Possibility to work on the technology of tomorrow
- Great career opportunity
- Live and work in an international high-tech environment
- Big challenge and a fantastic experience!
- A stimulating environment and the freedom to use your creativity and come up with original solutions
- Product development from idea to operational product, from single pieces to series production
- Varied activities due to diversity in technologie, markets and projects
- An open culture focused on learning and knowledge sharing
- Fast learning curve, your own training budget and broad career opportunities
- A direct collaboration with customer and partners
Our partners in this project are a specialists in the development for high-tech industry, working on the boundaries of what technically is possible. Active in various markets like semiconductor, medical and analytical, they have regularly achieved the impossible. Join us and work with a close team of enthusiastic specialists in physics, software, electronics, mechatronics, mechanics and mathematics.
Is this you?
- You are passionate and communicative
- You are creative and skilled in finding design solutions based on multidisciplinary concepts
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Mechanical Engineering or Electro-mechanics
And you got this?
- Relevant experience in mechanical machine and equipment design projects (5 years)
- Experience and expertise in the design of mechatronic and precision systems
- Experience with Design for excellence (DFX: cost, manufacturability, assembly, etc)
- You have 3D CAD experience