You know better than anyone how to translate customer demand into technical hardware and software specifications for the industrial control. You do this by setting up the architecture of the software, writing software and coordinating the development of electrical hardware that is outsourced.
You are also responsible for the commissioning of the machines. During the development you will work closely with your colleagues from the Engineering team and during the production, assembly and testing phases you will be closely involved with your colleagues on the production floor.
You also communicate clearly with the customer and suppliers, for example about the principle of operation, implementation and deadlines. Monitoring planning, budget and quality, for several projects simultaniously, has no secrets for you.
You therefore set priorities in consultation, switch smoothly between assignments and work well under time pressure. You proove these qualities in troubleshooting; solving issues independently and making suggestions for improvement.
- You have an Higher Professional education / University of Applied Sciences in Electrical Engineering or Industrial Automation;
- You have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in Industrial Automation/Mechatronics (hardware and software);
- You have experience with PLC/HMI control systems (Siemens TIA Portal);
- You have experience with Safety control systems (Pilz);
- You have experience with LabVIEW engineering software;
- You heve experience with Motion applications;
- Experience with Vision and/or Robot systems is preferred.
- You are able to set up roughly electrical diagrams to instruct and guide hardware engineers;
- You have a clear and specific way of communication in word and writing;
- You have a strong sense of responsibility for the products and processes;
- You have an hands on the job mindset;
- You have knowledge of relevant standards and regulations, regarding machine construction and safety.
- Varied and challanging work;
- Projects in different branches;
- Excellent working conditions;
- Relocation Package;
- Plenty of development opportunities;
- A pleasant working atmosphere in a highly motivated team.